Monday, May 9, 2011

Surprising loss.

I lost 1.2 lbs last week for a total of 12.4 lbs.  Basically, I'm back where I was (almost) before the three-four week hiatus.  But I'm glad to have seen a loss rather than a gain, and a loss of over a pound at that (seriously, losing 0.something lbs just seems too easy to be attributable to different clothing, hair products, etc.).  I think it probably helped that I was at the pool with my kids twice last week.  Hopefully the summer will bring more activities that will help in this process.

I'm looking forward to trying some yummy new recipes this week and hope to see a loss next Monday as well.  I'd love to say I'll hit my first official goal, but that would be a 2.6 lb loss, and historically I don't do that.

Also, I got a chocolate mint mousse jello dessert that is sugar-free and delicious.  I also got a dulce de leche one that I don't care for if anyone local would like to take the remaining pudding cups off my hands.  And I'm back on the Coke Zero.  Seriously, folks.  I have kids and don't drink coffee.  I need some caffeine, and the cup of tea in the morning isn't cutting it.

Oh, and can anyone tell me about stevia?  Is it really all that?  Can you cook with it?  I was tempted to buy some this weekend but hesitate to spend $$ on it when I don't know if I'll like/use it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment