Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm a loser.

of 2.7 lbs, that is.  Yes, it is good to be back on the correct side of weight loss.  I've lost a total of 12.4 lbs, which still isn't the 17 I HAD lost but at least I'm headed back in the right direction.

Life is busy and I was very uninspired this week, so meals are kind of blah.  Monday (yesterday) I actually was bad and had the crust of my daughter's pbj (school lunch) for "dinner" and then had chocolate cake with peanut butter cream cheese frosting at a meeting (so worth it!).  Tonight we are supposed to have turkey tacos.  I will have a taco salad to avoid the taco shell points.  Wednesday is the usual leftover night, so I'll find something to eat that is either leftovers or some sort of "diet" frozen meal.  Thursday we'll have pork chops, and Friday I'm thinking chicken sausages on the grill.

I love chicken sausages.  3 pts without a bun and they taste good.  And they're easy.

Since my school has started I'm thinking I may need to make 2-3 weeks worth of menus for "warm" weather, then 2-3 of "cool" weather menus, and just rotate them.  It would be easy, spaced out enough that we don't get bored, and the shopping list would just be ready to go.  I'll get right on that, after I stop procrastinating doing my school reading. :)

Hope you're having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment