Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Slight Deviation.







I thought I'd mention here that I've become a Barefoot Books Ambassador.  My kids had been given a couple of Barefoot's books in the past, and I was very impressed with their quality.  Since joining the company, I have been overwhelmed by how thoughtful, well-written, and beautifully illustrated their books really are.  The company emphasizes multiculturalism and diversity and features stories from around the world, as well as more traditional stories.  This fall they are launching an easy reader series as well as more challenging titles for advanced readers.

Clicking on the graphic above will take you to the Barefoot website, where you can browse their collection and place an order.  If you use code AMBTEN when you check out, you'll get 10% off your order, and shipping is free for orders over $60.  Let me know if you'd like suggestions!

On the diet front, day one of counting points is going well.  Only 4 million to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment